Caudelie Vinothérapie Spa is a true urban oasis, and one of our top spots to unwind at when we’re in New York. Aside from its plush location inside the iconic Plaza Hotel, we love the way the spa combines two of our favorite things: spa days and wine. In addition to the classics, you’ll find a number of wine-centric treatments to indulge in here. Check out five of our favorites:
1. The Caudelie Modelage. With this treatment, you get to choose between a relaxing and toning massage. Whatever you decide, expect an experience that includes lymphatic drainage therapy as your vinotherapist “resculpts” your body to release the stress and tension of your day.
2. The Caudelie Grand Facial. This treatment is designed for environmentally vulnerable skin. Caudelie products are used to improve your skin’s texture, accelerate cell renewal and regulate moisture levels. It’s the most requested treatment at the spa.
3. The Sports Massages. Attention travelers who come to NYC to run marathons — this treatment is for you. Designed to meet the needs of the city athlete, this massage will help reduce the chance of injury and improve existing problems you have.
4. The Vinothérapie Spa Manicure and Pedicure. This two-hour-and-twenty-minute treatment at the Caudelie Spa is a favorite among guests. Nails and cuticles are cleansed, soaked and groomed with fresh grapes. It also includes a head and neck massage.
5. The Crushed Cabernet Scrub. This treatment combines the best of what Caudelie has to offer. Inhale the scent of grape seeds, honey and brown sugar as your body is exfoliated from head to toe. You’ll love the mini massage that comes with the application of Caudelie’s Contouring Concentrate and Nourishing Body Lotion as your skin’s radiance is restored.
Photo courtesy of Caudelie Vinothérapie Spa