As the leaves turn and the air gets crisp, we start dreaming about fall travel. Our Instagram followers at @ForbesTravelGuide favored a host of international getaways last month, from a hideaway amid a lush forest in Tokyo to a beachside retreat in Turks and Caicos that withstood hurricanes Maria and Irma and remains open (for the latest post-hurricane openings and closings, click here).
But the most popular hotel post from last month was stateside. A Cape Cod sunset spied at The Mansion at Ocean Edge won over our followers (see the video below).
To see where you should check into this season, scroll down. And for more fall finds, follow us at @ForbesTravelGuide.
1. The Mansion at Ocean Edge, Cape Cod
2. Four-Star Four Seasons Resort Nevis, Nevis
3. Four-Star Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
4. Four-Star Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London
5. Four-Star The Somerset on Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos
6. Five-Star The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York, New York City
7. Five-Star Esperanza, An Auberge Resort, Los Cabos
8. Five-Star Capella Singapore, Singapore
9. Belmond Cap Juluca, Anguilla
10. Four-Star The Modern Honolulu, Oahu