From the lobby to the beds (and of course, the ducks), there are many things to love about The Peabody Orlando. Here are five things that keep us coming back to the Four-Star Florida hotel:
1. The lobby (and the ducks). Arriving into the bright, expansive lobby with soaring ceilings is always a pleasant prelude to the rest of our stay at the hotel. Outfitted with loads of decadent marble, a massive fountain and friendly staff, it’s good place for some quality relaxation. And the bonus? This is where you can spot the hotel’s famed ducks as they make their twice-daily march through the lobby.
2. The pools. Make a splash at The Peabody Orlando’s pools. There’s plenty of room to do your morning laps in the large Terrace Pool, or play at the free-form Grotto Pool with its 20-foot slide and waterfall.
3. The spa. The newly opened spa is the perfect place to unwind after a long day spent in meetings or waiting in long lines for various theme-park rides. If you schedule treatments at the spa, you also have exclusive access to the Serenity Pools, which will be another way to relax during your getaway.
4. The restaurant. Good vacation food can make your trip that much better, and thankfully, The Peabody Orlando offers delicious options for lunch or dinner at its on-site restaurant Napa. The menu changes seasonally and the flavors burst on your palate. And then there’s the great wine selection, which seems only fitting for the restaurant’s name.
5. The bed. At the end of the day, chances are you’ll be pretty tired, which is why the Four-Star hotel makes it easy for you to drift into a sweet slumber in a Peabody Dream Bed by Simmons Beautyrest. These cozy beds come complete with pillow-top mattresses and down pillows, so you’ll feel refreshed the next morning and ready to continue your vacation.
Photo courtesy of The Peabody Orlando