If heaven has a spa, it must look like this: pristine ivory walls with dark wood accents, a glassy 50-foot indoor lap pool, plush velour sofas and a staff that plies you with truffles and champagne. The treatments at this Four-Star spa are a godsend as well—here are our five favorites:
1. The Urban Radiance Facial. This 60-minute facial uses crushed pearl and oxygen to renew and restore uneven skin tone. After this treatment your face, hands and neck will don a soft, luminous glow. It’s perfect for skin that’s been beaten down by city living.
2. The Hot Stone Massage. While the focus of this 90-minute bliss-filled session is on the intensive deep tissue massage, the treatment also involves warm mineral-rich stones. Your therapist places them strategically along your body to help revive fatigued muscles.
3. The Four-Hand Massage. Remède offers something truly indulgent: a four-hand massage that puts your aching muscles under the care of two massage therapists. You can opt for the 30- or 60-minute well-choreographed treatment. If two hands are better than one, four definitely trump two.
4. The Remède Customized Wrap. This popular treatment gives guests the option of choosing between a detoxifying seaweed wrap, purifying clay wrap or skin-brightening mud wrap. After a nourishing wrap, you’ll cleanup by way of a luxurious Vichy shower (the best part is, you won’t even have to get up).
5. Micro-Exfoliating Pedicure. For a star finish to your spa day, consider a 90-minute micro-exfoliating pedicure, which uses an amino acid peeling mask to smooth calloused feet. Your feet will be exfoliated, hydrated, and feel softer than a newborns.
Photo courtesy of Starwood Hotels Resorts Worldwide