Even though Labor Day is behind us, that doesn’t mean your days of sun, sand and rosé are too. An endless summer awaits at destinations around the globe. If you need some inspiration, our @ForbesTravelGuide Instagram followers pined over hotels in warm-weather places ranging from Bali to Bahrain last month.
The top hotel vote getter was Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas, a secluded, adults-only resort in Costa Rica. Each of the boutique hotel’s 21 cliffside villas comes with its own saltwater plunge pool and Pacific Ocean vistas, but you’ll be mesmerized by Casa Chameleon’s infinity pool that illuminates the night with fire pits along its edge.
Scroll to see the video from the romantic hotel and to discover other properties in perpetually summery locales. And follow us at @ForbesTravelGuide for more sun-drenched finds.
1. Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
4. Four-Star Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
6. The Inn on Biltmore Estate, Asheville, North Carolina
7. Four-Star Viceroy Riviera Maya
8. The William Vale, Brooklyn