As summer heats up, it’s time to plan your seasonal escapes. Our Instagram followers at @ForbesTravelGuide have some suggestions: last month, they double clicked on properties in Kauai, Paris and Tel Aviv, but The Duniway Portland, A Hilton Hotel was the one they coveted the most.
In keeping with its hometown’s creative and independent spirit, the Portland, Oregon, hotel feels like a boutique property. It boasts a slew of well-curated art, Pacific Northwest-inspired décor, a restaurant overseen by Top Chef Masters season four winner, Chris Cosentino, and quirky touches like a turntable playing staff-selected vinyl by the check-in desk.
For more hot hotels, scroll below and follow us at @ForbesTravelGuide.
1. The Duniway Portland, A Hilton Hotel
2. Five-Star Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
3. Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Farmington, Pennsylvania
8. The Duniway Portland, A Hilton Hotel
10. Four-Star The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain