While most people travel to Japan and Washington, D.C. to get a glimpse of cherry blossoms, there are other places to see them, including Germany.
Our most popular photo on Instagram last month was a tunnel of the rosy blooms on Heerstrasse in Bonn, which is about 18 miles south of Cologne. Zurich-based photographer Marina Berger, who goes by the Instagram handle @marineira, snapped this shot of the pretty-in-pink florals.
For a chance to have your photos featured on @ForbesTravelGuide, tag your posts with #ForbesTravelGuide.
1. Bonn, Germany; by @marineira
2. Santorini, Greece; by @jackmartinphotoart
5. Santorini, Greece; by @sassychris1
6. Santorini, Greece; by @xenia_psyllaki
7. Positano, Italy; by @mygreatescapes
8. Bloemencorso Bollenstreek, The Netherlands; by @marineira
9. Manarola, Italy; by @loic.lagarde
10. Burg Eltz, Germany; by @swedishnomad