As the post-holiday winter doldrums settle in, shake them off with a getaway. We collected our most popular hotel Instagram posts from 2018 to help you make the most of the gray, dreary days ahead.
From a snow-covered St. Moritz wonderland to a Costa Rica retreat with a draw-dropping infinity pool, these hotels will have you booking trips in no time. The one that made our followers swoon the most at @ForbesTravelGuide was The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort in Miami. The sun glittering on the sand and shore at the Five-Star hotel will make you forget all about the frigid weather outside. But this hotel creates Instagrammable moments throughout the property (hint: don’t miss the dazzling mirrored lobby walls).
Scroll down to see the hotels that racked up the most likes and views on @ForbesTravelGuide over the past year.
1. The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
6. Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
7. Five-Star Rosewood Mayakoba, Riviera Maya
9. Four-Star Banyan Tree Mayakoba, Riviera Maya
10. Conrad Cartagena
13. Four-Star Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
14. Five-Star The St. Regis New York
17. The Resort at Pedregal
18. Five-Star Mandarin Oriental, New York
19. Four-Star Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
20. Five-Star Park Hyatt New York
22. The Resort at Pedregal
23. Five-Star Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown
24. Five-Star Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
25. The St. Regis New York