Summer is ticking down, but there’s still time for a getaway.
Our followers at @ForbesTravelGuide have some suggestions on where to go and stay. Last month, they double clicked on a poolside oasis in Bahrain, an overwater villa paradise in the Maldives and a newly renovated Central Park spot in New York City.
But the overwhelming favorite hails from the Amalfi Coast. The cliffside Casa Angelina wowed with its Mediterranean Sea views beyond its lemon trees.
Scroll below for more visual inspiration, or check out our editors’ vast list of summer travel ideas here. Make the most of the waning warm days.
1. Casa Angelina, Amalfi Coast
2. Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection, Anguilla
3. Four-Star The Peabody Memphis
4. The Peabody Memphis
5. Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Sundance Mountain Resort, Park City
6. Five-Star The Langham, Hong Kong
7. Four-Star Fairmont Mayakoba, Riviera Maya
8. Five-Star The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park