If you crave some fall scenery, check out the mesmerizing below video of Taughannock Falls State Park. The Upstate New York park footage was the most popular post on our Instagram feed last month.
Captured by videographer and photographer Mic-Anthony Hay, who goes by the handle @micanthonyhay, the gushing falls have a 215-foot plunge and measure three stories taller than Niagara Falls. Taughannock, pronounced “tuh-GA-nick,” sits nine miles north of Ithaca and offers numerous hiking trails that afford vistas of the falls and gorge.
Scroll below to see the other popular posts in October. And for more travel inspiration, check out @ForbesTravelGuide.
1. Taughannock Falls State Park
2. Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Grand Velas Riviera Maya
3. Iseltwald, Switzerland
4. Four-Star Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
5. Blausee, Bern, Switzerland
6. Parc de Sceaux, France
7. Five-Star Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel, Paris
8. Five-Star Carlton Hotel St. Moritz
9. Seealpsee, Switzerland
10. Cap d’Antibes, French Riviera