One of the travel trends to emerge from 2020 is that guests are spending more time at hotels and venturing off property less. And we are all for it. A top-notch hotel will have everything you could need on its grounds, including excellent restaurants and lively bars.
To see where you want to check into in 2021, we scoured the most popular hotel photos and videos on our Instagram account, @ForbesTravelGuide, from last year. Belmond Cap Juluca topped the list. The Anguilla paradise jumped off of our feed with its distinctive Greco-Moorish architecture, rustling palms, enticing pools and crystal-clear aquamarine waters.
Scroll down to see the other photogenic getaways that made our list of top hotel Instagrams in 2020 and follow @ForbesTravelGuide for more.
3. Grand Hotel Tremezzo, Lake Como
4. Four-Star Solaz, A Luxury Collection Resort, Los Cabos
6. Five-Star Montage Los Cabos
7. Five-Star Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
8. Five-Star The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, California
10. Condado Vanderbilt Hotel, Puerto Rico
13. Four-Star Edgewood Tahoe
14. Five-Star Çırağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
16. Casa Angelina, Amalfi Coast
18. Five-Star Belmond Hotel Caruso, Amalfi Coast
20. Four-Star Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
21. Five-Star The Peninsula Chicago
22. Four-Star Kulm Hotel St. Moritz
23. Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Whiteface Lodge, Lake Placid, New York; Ritz Paris; Montage Los Cabos; Five-Star The Peninsula Manila; The Joseph, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Nashville; La Quinta Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, Palm Springs; Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Grand Solmar Land’s End Resort and Spa, Los Cabos; Four-Star Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North; Five-Star Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver; Four-Star Mokara Hotel & Spa, San Antonio
24. Five-Star Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa
25. Montage Los Cabos
27. Cliff House Maine, Cape Neddick
28. Four-Star AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI
29. Montage Los Cabos
30. Four-Star The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh