Forbes Travel Guide announced its first-ever London Star Ratings today, with six Five-Star hotels, 16 Four-Star hotels, two Five-Star spas and seven Four-Star spas named to our London ratings list. After spending more than 80 nights checking out hotels and 30-plus hours in the spa, our incognito professional inspectors found the best of the best—read more about the London Star Ratings awards here.
As Forbes Travel Guide’s first star-rated European destination, London ties for most Five-Star hotels with New York City (with six Five-Star hotels), and just behind Hong Kong (with seven Five-Star hotels). Here are the new winners:
• Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
• The Lanesborough, a St. Regis Hotel
• The Spa at the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
• The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London
• 51 Buckingham Gate, Taj Suites and Residences
• Bulgari Hotel & Residences London
• Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf
• InterContinental London Park Lane
• Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
• The Stafford London by Kempinski
• Chuan Spa at The Langham, London
• Claridge’s Health Club & Spa
• The Berkeley Health Club & Spa
• The Health Club at One Aldwych
With 22 Four- and Five-Star hotels and nine Four- and Five-Star spas, London has plenty of luxury to go around. And to fully experience all that the city has to offer, enter the London Sweepstakes to win a three-night stay at The Savoy.
Photos Courtesy of Maybourne Hotel Group, The Dorchester Collection, Four Seasons, Fairmont Hotels And Resorts, Niall Clutton, The Lanesborough London Inc.